I’ve searched many apps, but one of my favourite apps on iOS is My Fave Places + Podz App, developed by My Fave Places LLC., especially when it involves special app features. This is because, of course, I benefit from the app in various ways, and I enjoy recommending it to others.
My Fave Places + Podz is a quality app for saving, planning, sharing your favourite places, being inspired, chatting and connecting with friends, and accessing excellent creator lifestyle content all in one place.
If you’re a reader, foodie, traveller, blogger, planner, creator, or someone who is frequently asked for relevant recommendations, use Podz for a deeper dive or to promote your expertise. You can use Podz to read blogs and reviews, watch videos, get a fitness workout, learn a makeup tutorial, and access entertainment, city, and travel guides, among other things. You can become a creator by joining or hosting a group chat.
My Fave Places + Podz App Features
Access for Visitors
- You can easily browse the MFP app and save up to 5 locations before registering.
- The MFP app can locate nearby places and search for places further away using your phone’s geolocation.
- Use the Categories filter for nearby places to narrow down your search. Do you prefer a coffee? MFP will adeptly show you the closest cafes within walking distance and the cost rating if provided by the owner. Other categories available include bars, restaurants, attractions, lodging, travel, sports, spas, and kids.
List without Limits
- Save ALL of your favourite locations.
- You can use our feature-rich free text chat tool to plan events, holidays, meetups, business, and interest groups with your contacts. Files, photos, gifs, audio recordings, and videos can be sent. Privacy and ban settings allow you to control who can contact you. 1:1 plus group chat.
Organize Your Places & Pins
MFP saves your favourite locations in an A-Z list and by colour-coded Category. Don’t put up with matching coloured pins! Our pins indicate whether you’re in a bar, a restaurant, or a hotel.
Map & Directions
- MFP will fill in your destination so you can get there faster.
- Make a note of your favourite waiter, table, or recommendation to share. URLs and emojis can be included.
Social Media Deep Links
- Send recommendations to friends via email, Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, text message, private in-app share, and chat. Your Facebook friends can deep link into the location you shared in the MFP app.
- Links to services are provided, and your destination information is pre-filled.
Do You Want Inspiration?
Read Podz for in-depth coverage of recommended destinations, fitness, fashion, training, events, and more.
- MFP Chat is now available. Using the real-time live chat app, you can create 1:1 and group feature-rich text chats with your connections.
- You can add photos, articles, and fun Giphys and copy, share, and discuss your favourite MFP app locations. Excellent for deciding where to meet with friends
- Make group chats for family, friends, or work. Creators can distribute their Podz to their followers.
- Edit, delete, and add emoticons to messages and thread replies.
- You and the person you want to chat with must both be following each other in MFP. If they haven’t already followed you, invite them. By mutually following one another, you can ensure that there is consent to receive chat messages from people you know. You can always opt-out by using a variety of built-in controls.
If users followed the news about this app, namely My Fave Places + Podz App developed by My Fave Places LLC over the past few weeks, you’ll know how good it would be. It is another excellent app that satisfies global users and won’t disappoint.