Digital Toucan specializes in Atlassian app development. Since the company’s inception in early 2016, we have assisted over 1000 organizations from 80 countries. They have extensive experience working with Jira. We’ve been working on Jira as part of the Jira team for over eight years. We created some of the product’s core features and assisted in creating some of the most popular Atlassian Marketplace add-ons.
Unleash Jql’s Full Potential
Our professional indexing service, which includes 50+ JQL search extensions, enables you to quickly search and filter issues, generate reports and dashboards, and create a new automation. JQL Search Extensions for Jira help users achieve success faster.
- More search and filtering options
- There are 50 JQL search extensions to choose from.
- Attachment content such as PDF, PowerPoint, and Excel files can be found.
Create Dashboards and Reports with Ease
- JQL keywords should be used in conjunction with all other add-ons.
- Filters, gadgets, boards, and other items are included.
Enterprise Performance and Security
- A powerful JQL add-on that runs quickly.
- Trusted and secure for businesses.
Jira Query Language (also known as JQL) is an incredibly powerful tool for searching Jira – and its power lies in its simplicity. Here are some tips for optimizing your Jira workflows.
Below Points Will Teach You How To:
- JQL keywords should be saved as a Jira filter.
- Use JQL to identify any Jira issues that are impeding your project.
- To locate unassigned Jira issues, use JQL.
- JQL functionality should be expanded.
- Look up the contents of Jira attachments.
- Using Jira filters, find issues that are related.
- Visualize and share the results of your JQL search.
JQL provides a way for more technical users and those new to Jira to navigate their issues, regardless of how many projects they are a part of or how many tasks they are assigned.
Jira is an excellent task management tool, and mastering JQL is essential for streamlining your workflows. With that in mind, here are some top tips for getting the most out of Jira by utilizing JQL.