Printing has been a tedious process for years. It was time-consuming and you had to wait for the printer to get ready before you could start printing.
But now, with the Mopria Print Service, printing is as easy as printing from your own computer. You can print from any device that has a browser and is connected to the internet. It will automatically detect when you are trying to print so you don’t have to do anything else after clicking on ‘Print’.
The Mopria Print Service is a collaboration between many big players in the printing industry like HP, Epson, Canon, Xerox, and Samsung. It has been designed for ease of use with an intuitive interface.
Mopria is a free, cross-platform printing service that makes it easy to print web content. It is available on mobile devices and desktop computers. The Mopria Print Service has been created by the companies who make these devices to make printing easier and create a seamless experience for users.
The Mopria Print Service is available on both Android and Windows devices. It enables you to print web content from your phone or computer to any printer connected to the same network as your device.
Take your paperless productivity to the next level – Print with Mopria
Your Android device can now print from Mopria-certified devices. Just connect your phone or tablet to a Mopria-certified printer wirelessly and you are all set. It works with Brother, Canon, DEVELOP, deli, Epson, Fujifilm, Gestetner, HP, Infotec, Konica Minolta/Kyocera/Lanier/Lenovo/Lexmark/NEC-NRG-OKI-Pantum-RICOH-Samsung-Savin/Sharp. The Mopria Print Service was made by companies that make these printers for all of us to install and simplify printing. The service is the solution for the entire industry.
- With the Mopria print service, you can print from a certified mobile device to any compatible printer with the Mopria app.
- Using wireless networks or Wi-Fi Direct, you can easily print photos and other documents from your mobile device!
- These settings can be controlled in the document’s print menu and differ depending on what you’re printing.
- With the latest punching, folding, stapling, and PIN printing features, your workplace will be more productive!
- Mopria Print Service lets you print from your favourite apps such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Flipboard. All you need to do is tap the Share button and choose Mopria Print Service.
- Anyway, when you’re done with your emails and messages, you’ll see the Mopria Print Service available. It’s as easy as picking the Share icon and then picking your printer – that way it will print whatever you just sent.
Some Android and Amazon devices come with Mopria Print Service pre-installed. If a particular device has Mopria Print Service, you may be able to uninstall it by looking for it in the User App
I am a big fan of the Mopria Print Service. It’s made my life so much easier. Printing to my printer is now as easy as sending an email, I can print wirelessly to any printer on my network and print from my phone or laptop without having to worry about drivers or software updates. If you have a printer, this is an essential app!