Space Marshals developed by Pixelbite is a slow-burning, tactical shooter with typical fast-paced, high-score-obsessed affairs that many dual-stick shooters adore to be. It is all about stealth, and using sounds to distract enemies, and trying to avoid wild fire fights.
Space Marshals does a lot right, including with its reward-based loot system. It is the first episode of a series, and there’s many to look forward to from this game.
What is Space Marshals Game About
Space Marshals is a Sci-fi Wild West adventure taking place in outer space. It is tactical top-down shooter puts you in the shoes of specialist Burton in his hunt for dangerous fugitives after a disastrous prison break.
Quality Tactical Combat
You can use the environment to your advantage. Avoid attacks by taking cover. Flank enemies for extra efficiency, but avoid getting flanked yourself. Also use the tools of the trade to gain an edge – frag grenades, flash bangs, distractions, personal shields, proximity mines and more.
Select your approach with care. Some say running into the fray guns blazing isn’t always the best option. Use distractions to single out opponents. Use disguises and covers to sneak past irrelevant guards. Use silenced weapons to covertly reduce the enemy numbers.
Experience Load-outs & Gear
Selecting your load-out is a big part of your tactics. In addition to body armor and grenades you can carry one two-handed and one single-handed weapon in each mission – and there’s something for everyone.
You can come across
- Assault rifles
- Sniper rifles
- Energy weapons
- Throwing axes and more
Important Features of Space Marshals
- Tactical top-down shooter
- Episodic storyline in three chapters – ALL chapters out now!
- Gorgeous stylistic HD graphics rendered in Retina resolution (full Retina not supported on iPad 3)
- Optimized for iOS 8 and Metal graphics!
- Wide range of weapons and gear
- Performance based mission rewards
- Multiple factions to fight with or against – or pitch against each other
- Dual stick controls with a set of different options
- MFi controller support (requires extended layout)
- iCloud save game support
- GameCenter achievements
- English, Deutsch, Français, Español, Italiano, Português
The game is primarily promised to be episode one of multiple ones, and Pixelbite has done episodic content with Repulze game before. So if anyone’s to be guaranteed to deliver exciting game in future, they’re best candidate. Also there’s actually a benefit here as well as they reinforced the loot system by the end of the episode.
DOWNLOAD FROM APP STORE :