When I saw Burrito Bison: Launcha Libre on the App Store, I was interested by the features, and knew that it was something unique that I had to try out. If you’re a passionate fan of games with little to no guidance, well, Burrito Bison: Launcha Libre developed by Kongregate will be right up your accolade.
Interestingly Burrito Bison is here and he’s brought friends. In the latest instalment of one of the web’s most familiar games, Burrito Bison teams up with new friends: Pineapple Spank and El Pollo to bounce, crack, eat cake, smack, fly, and soar through the skies to fend off the invasion of gummies.
Stolen by an evil chef, Burrito Bison seeks out his cookbook to take back with him to make the finest salsa in the world. So strap on your rocket belt, and launch your way to glory.
Important Features of Burrito Bison: Launcha Libre
- Witness Three powerful wrestlers: Burrito Bison now gets to adventure with friends!
- Come across Dozens of upgrades to make you stronger, slippier, luckier, faster, more underground worm-riding-er, and more explosive.
- There are five opponents each with unique weakness, to fight through on your quest for freedom. KO them for big bonuses
- For the first time in the series, battle a Final Boss in your quest to rid
- the world of gummies or at least until you get your cookbook back and fly through the gummies’ alternate universe
- All the pinatas you can crack open
- Join your friends in a race to the top of the leader boards
More importantly this reputed game of Burrito Bison: Launcha Libre is free to play, but some extra game items can be purchased for real money. You can disable in-app purchases in your device’s settings. Finally I think Burrito Bison: Launcha Libre game is fun and interesting enough with important goals that it actually keeps you coming back for more.